1) First of all, congratulations to you. Can you introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself?
-Hello there!. I’m Joseph Perez Moreno I was born in Los Teques, Miranda, Venezuela.🇻🇪 I’m 27 years old, 1.85 meters tall. I describe myself as a proactive and positive person. I’m telecommunications engineering student and I also have some singing and acting skills. I started modeling 2 years ago. I try to stay physically and mentally in a good shape by having a balanced and healthy lifestyle like: working out and eating healthy food.
One of the hobbies I enjoy the most is reading books and news to keep on track about was currenltly happening in the world. Also about nutrition and personal care, which has complemented my discipline by focusing my goals. to become Mister Tourism Venezuela. Before I stared in the modeling world, I was in the Venezuelan children’s symphony orchestra where I stood out as a percussionist. I used to work as a press photographer, supermarket cashier, and helped family businesses.
2) What are your next projects?
-I like everything that the artistic medium encompasses: I am passionate about singing and acting, therefore I would love to be one of the best models in Venezuela and the entire world and in addition to that, venture into the world of acting and continue in the world. music as a singer.
3) If you are elected “Mister Tourism World 2023”, what will be your first action?
– Without a doubt, the first thing I would do would be celebrate my victory with my entire family, organization and with everyone who is supporting me, since they know all the effort behind all this preparation to achieve an international title and then assume the great responsibility and play an excellent role this year as an ambassador of world tourism, working hand in hand with the international organization
4) Mister Tourism World’s motto is “Building a better world”. Do you support a cause?
-Of course I would support any positive cause that generates some impact or change in young people and especially if they are causes that promote the development of tourism. This contest has given me the opportunity to get to know my country more thoroughly and I would love to keep doing it ! And I would feel proud to do my part so that tourism continues to grow in my country and in the world.
5) What is your favorite song or music video?
– It’s a difficult choice! Since I have many favorites in many genres but I could say that Nessun Dorma by Pavarotti I am a lover of good music.
6) What is your favorite food?
-Lasagna or any type of pasta will always be my favorite but I would not leave aside our wonderful traditional dish call: pabellón, made up of white rice, black beans, shredded meat and slices (ripe plantain).
7) What is your favorite animal?
The owl ! In fact I have one tattooed on my chest, because for me they represent the wisdom of silence, always quiet but very intelligent.
8) What is your favorite movie?
-“The last Samurai” was very emotional to me, in addition to that its message. Samurai means “to serve” and what it teaches is to seek the stillness of the mind. I also have a Samurai and a sword tattooed on my arm, with the writing of Death and Life.
9) What is your favorite color?
– Although I don’t have a favorite color, I get along very well with the entire color palette, I tend to use the colors of Ying and Yang, black and white.
10) Name your favorite book?
-“The 7 habits of highly effective people” . I have not completed it but I find it too interesting and fruitful.
11) Name your favorite magazine?
-Vogue and PEOPLE! Although I haven’t read them in person, I always follow them online.
12) Who is your favorite celebrity?
-Keanu Reeves, without a doubt he is a professional actor with excellent films but in addition to that he shows the world his humility. Having a lot of money, he goes out to walk in the streets with his broken boots.
13) What is your special message to your fans and our fellow readers?
-Without you this would not be possible, my gratitude always goes to all those people who are fond of beauty pageants, thank you so much for so much support received for that love and warmth with which you encourage me to be better every day, I tell you that here you have a Prepared Mister, eager to succeed and continue improving day by day, and a friend they can count on.