23-year-old Karan Singhdole will represent the Philippines at the 1st edition of Man of the Year 2016 which will be held from 13th-22nd August in Pekanbaru, Indonesia.
This 6’2″-tall student of Hotel and Restaurant Management is a full-bloodied Indian who was born and raised in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Karan speaks five languages which include Punjabi, Bengali, Hindi, Filipino and English. He began modeling in 2012 and was able to land gigs for SM, LG, Globe, Bench and Cosmo previously.
Karan is not new in pageantry and modeling stints. So far he joined:
● MSI Modeling School Incorporated (Grand Champion)
● Mr. STI College Nationals (2nd runner up, People’s Choice Award, Best in Formal Wear)
● Body Shots Philippines 2014 (Top 8 Finalist)
● Eat Bulaga’s You’re My Foreignoy (Semi-finalist)
● Ginoong Santa Rosa (1st runner up, Best in Swim Wear, Best in Rave Wear)
● Ginoong Laguna (1st runner up, Best in Casual Wear, Best in Swim Wear, Mr. Photogenic)
● Mr. and Ms. Hannahs Beach Resort Ecotourism Brand
● Ambasador 2015 (Grand Champion, Best in Swim Wear, Best in Trade Costume)
● Brand Ambasador of SM Bicutan and SM Sucat; LG G3 phone and head pods of Mac and HP
● Model for Cosmo Bachelors
● Model for Philippine Fashion Week
● Billboard for San Jose Real Estate
Karan Singhdole – Man of the Year Philippines 2016
Pekanbaru is the capital of Riau Province and is the third largest city on the island of Sumatra, after Medan in the North and Palembang in South Sumatra. A large and clean city, Pekanbaru is better known as a business city for its exports of crude oil, palm oil, and pulp and paper. It is cut from west to east by the Siak River, which serves as river transport.
Around Pekanbaru you will find miles of palm oil plantations, and a number of oil drillings in Dumai and Rumbai. The town also has a number of manicured golf courses and boasts a large sports center. Because of its history, Pekanbaru is a cosmopolitan city inhabited by a number of ethnic groups, including Malays, Minangkabau and a sizeable Chinese population.
Pure Indian with a Pinoy heart.