Interview with USA for Mister Universe Model 2015.
Misterology proudly Mister Universe USA, Nick Keeney in an exclusive interview. Let us find out a little more about him.
1) Can you introduce yourself and tell us a little about you? My name is Nick Keeney, or I also go by my music artist N.I.K… I am a 25 year old entertainer currently living in Tampa, Florida USA. Some of my favorite things to do are going to the beach, watching sports (and playing) and performing live music for people since I was 14-15 years old
2) Tell us what mean to be “Mister” and what it changed for you? It is an extremely huge honor and I’ve been feeling blessed since I first found out. It has changed me in the aspects of being more disciplined with what I eat and working out more regularly. My body has never felt or looked better, plus that has also helped me control my diabetes easier.
3) What are your next projects? I am awaiting to find out if I will be flying out to Los Angeles next month for a big jeans commercial advertisement and start filming for a TV pilot in August, but other than that, I am in a summer Budweiser/Bud Light print ad (US only) right now and working on my debut album while getting back into more theater, acting and modeling work in Los Angeles, Central and South Florida.
4) What’s your special message to your fans & our fellow readers? To all my new international fans (and all existing fans everywhere) thank you for all your support and love.. There is nothing more I would want than to be able to connect with you and perform for you. I would be not be who I am without you all! I am your biggest fan and believe in you as much as you believe in yourself!!
5) What is your favorite food? Nothing crazy, a nice porterhouse steak with some potatoes and veggies. But Im always down to try all new foods of all cultures
6) What is your favorite movie? Hook. Rest in peace Mr. Robin Williams aka Peter Pan!
7) What is your favorite animal? Penguins. Always wanted one lol
8) What are your two favorite colors? Blue and purple
9) Name your favorite book! Haven’t had the chance to read many new books but Hunger Games was great.. I love reading about history or biographies like Autobiography of Malcolm X or special ones like The Rose That Grew From The Concrete (poetry from Tupac Shakur)
10) Name your favorite magazine! They still make those?? Haha man, I used to read The Source or Rolling Stone because of being musician, but I still follow up celebrities and sports thru online magazines too.
11) What is your favorite song or music video? Anything Michael Jackson, he had great music videos. But my favorite song all time is one by Stevie Wonder called “Think of Me As Your Soldier”. Stevie Wonder was the best of all time!
12) Who is your favorite celebrity? That’s hard because there are alot of great celebrities that have charities and use their power and fame for the greater good, but I can tell you my least favorite are the Kardashians. Anybody like them are just horrible people, yikes. But if I had to chose one, it would be Jamie Foxx. I grew up inspired by alot of things he does as an entertainer.
Truly yours, ~ N.I.K